Spring and Summer internships are available NOW for 2023!
Helping others reach their full potential.
Looking to expand your knowledge of the business world? Our office team plans out the move so that our movers can work efficiently on the job.
Who works with us behind the scenes?
We do not require experience to join our team. While experience is important, our team is delighted to train you into a veteran businessman or businesswoman.
We love to employ college students and teach them a thing or two about targeting their customers. Our ideal candidate is someone who enjoys brainstorming sessions, graphic design and overall branding for long term growth. Most of their efforts can be carried out from their own house, so no need to stress about office hours!
- Collaborate with our director of marketing, Merrell Bowden.
- Brainstorming for content creation
- Capturing content during a move
- Graphic design
- Advertising via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Tiktok
- General knowledge of marketing
- General knowledge of how to capture pictures and video
Communicating with clients on the phone is an important value in our company. If someone can speak in a clear, professional, and trustworthy tone, this job is the perfect fit for them. The more experience they bring to this job, the more they will be paid.
- Managing a schedule
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Calling clients back if their phone call wasn’t received
- Scheduling moves
- Canceling moves
- Rescheduling moves
- Clear, professional, and trustworthy tone
- Time management skills
Our Director of Operations is responsible for leading our movers to ensure each move starts on time and is handled in a safe and efficient manner. This person must have the ability to communicate efficiently with both the movers and client to ensure all parties are on the same page. This position will present an individual the opportunity to grow with a young, startup company as it looks to scale exponentially.
- Training movers
- Scheduling and managing movers
- Organizing and executing our storage operation
- Scheduling deliveries of R2R boxes to our clients
- Managing inventory
- Maintaining relationships with small businesses around town
- Attending company events
- Resides in the greater Auburn-Opelika area
- Able to work full time for R2R Movers
- Able to pass a background check and drug test
- Able to buy into our company’s values and processes
- Experience leading teams or organizations
- Willingness to bring new ideas to the table
- Ability to be creative in challenging situations